Designed by Antonio De Rosa, SVP Marketing and Communication, and engineered by Alfonso Cioffi, SVP Product Development, the new WOR(l)D product is really a category creator.
Helo LX = The launch of the world’s first wearable non-invasive, continuous blood glucose estimation technology. World Media & Technology Corp.
(“Wor(l)d”) (OTC PINK: WRMT) has announced that their research activity generating non-invasive, continuous blood glucose estimates have been found to be sufficiently accurate to allow them to proceed to full integration of the algorithm in the Helo platform. This means that we who are business owners and partners within the World Global Network organization through our organization Helo LX Scandinavia actually can offer blood glucose estimation as a service lather this year to Helo LX wearers who choose to pay an initial set-up fee and an ongoing monthly charge. This is to say the least very exciting news! To look further at what the Helo platform has to offer have a look here at our site; http://mobilelifestyle.helo.life/tour8
The Big 12 Helo LX Features
- Uses 125Hz sensor sampling frequency for maximum accuracy
- Tracks blood pressure, heart rate, breath rate, mood, and fatigue
- Can perform ECGs and heart checks
- Modular, which means you can swap out color bands or buy your germanium-backing separately
- 5 clip-based color bands available, letting you change the color of your wearable to suit your mood, style, or activity
- Helo app lets you monitor your cardiovascular data from your mobile device
- Remotely check the heart health of friends and family using the WeCare app, giving you additional peace of mind
- Setup an alert system via the Helo app, letting you send an alert to certain friends and family if you’re in trouble
- Weighs 103g
- 2.5 x 4 x 1.2cm
- 120mAh lithium battery
- BioZen technology. Wor(l)d has a technology called BioZen. It consists of a sticker chip engineered to reduce the harmful effects of “electrosmog”. According to Wor(l)d, all our electronics give out harmful “electrosmog” during use. This problem is largely invisible, but can cause health issues. BioZen purportedly reduces the risks from electromagnetic fields. At a recent Helo LX introduction event, attendees in the audience were given BioZen stickers to place on their phones and electronics.
If you would like to actually purchase your own device you can do so here; https://my.worldgn.com/store/helowearabletech
For more information please get in touch and I will explain moew about this fantastic device and also business opportunity if that is what you want to know more about since we are always looking to recruit the best and are always on the lookout for good leaders!